Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Princess Is One Today


The Princess is one today. We are having a family birthday party at lunch and the little ones will swim.

I asked her mother what to get her for her birthday, and she suggested pajamas. I bought her three sets. They weren't easy to find, but I finally got them at Target. The neat thing is they have a pair of short and a pair of long bottoms with each top. I guess you determine how much leg you want to keep warm and go from there.

It seems like she was just born last month, instead of 12 months ago. This picture is what she looked like at about 6 weeks.

I'll post her 1 year old picture today after the party.

This is going to be one of those lazy Saturday's. I haven't done much today. It rained last night, but I don't know how much. I'm hoping it's going to be cooler today.

What is your Saturday going to be like?

Hope you have a great Saturday. Do something silly. Make someone laugh.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how precious. Today I am having my aunt and uncle over for a early fathers day lunch. We will grill steak, bake potato and green beans. Keeping it really simple. Then we have a neighborhood party for a cookout. We don't know the neighbors here and decided we really need to go and see what we think. We are still trying to decide if we will stay here or move in the next year or so. Busy day again.

Robbin said...

OH she is so precious, she looks like a baby doll there. Can't wait to see her when you post from the birthday party.
You should have a fun day and you lucky duck, being with your grandchildren right there so close.
I'm working on that.

Marge said...

What a beautiful little sweetheart!
Sounds like you have a fun day planned.

Me? I'm sitting at the hospital with my mom for most of the day. She was very agitated this morning, wanting me to get things organized so we could get out of there. She is not enjoying her hospital stay today. But she loves their potato soup and had it for supper last night and for lunch this noon!

Hope we get to see some grand kids tomorrow! Until then, I'll enjoy the picture of your little gal!

~marge~

Anonymous said...

She just looks like a little baby doll! Pure perfection!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*