Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a Boring Friday

Today is the first day of summer. And to be quite frank, I'm blank. Nothing of note happened yesterday. I came to work, didn't cough quite as much. I picked up Superhero and took him home to his mother. He tried his best to persuade me that I was supposed to take him to his other grandmother's house. I knew better. His mother asked me to pick him up and bring him home.

I delivered him and played with the little Princess for a few minutes. We have found out she's allergic to penecillin and is one large red whelp--her mother says she's better today. Then I went home.

I sat down to watch 'the wheel' and slept through the bonus round. About 8, I woke up to find there was no Cardinal's game on so I went to bed.

What a boring, uneventful life I lead. I'd love to put in a cute quote, or a funny story or something that would amuse my readers, but it's just not there folks. Just think, it seems that only yesterday I was hating the fact it was Monday. Now I have the next three days to hate it again--bummer!

Maybe after I get all this crud cleared out of my head, it will work a little better. I see the ent's on Tuesday. Maybe decapitation won't be the cure.

Have a great Friday. Do something silly. Make someone laugh.

3 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

You sound really down. Don't be sad. It will get better and you'll feel better soon. You have a lot of us out here in cyberspace who are praying for you and look forward to reading what you have to say every day -- even if it is just a blah day.

Have a good weekend. :-)

Vintage Chicken said...

Awwe, Bless your heart! (insert southern drawl) I'm sorry you are still fighting the stuff in your head {uh... the congestion that is?}!!! LOL

I hope your weekend goes by well and you begin to feel like your usual perky~self.

Lisa said...

Oh I love boring Friday's or any day for that matter. Sounds like you needed a day to do absolutely NOTHING! Hope you get to feeling better soon, and back to your old self, oops I mean your OLE self!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*