Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on my Debit Card

Nope, I haven't found it, but I called the place I last used it to see if someone had indeed turned it in. They hadn't. So I decided(with my daughter's insistence) to call the bank and cancel it.

Now I have to go about a week to ten days without my card. That will be tough. I've just about forgotten how to write a check for anything other than the few bills I have to write out. Good thing I have plenty.

And I have to keep a close eye on my account on line to see if any 'fraudulent charges' show up. If so, I will have to make a claim and get my money back.

But you know what, now that I've cancelled it, I'll find it, and it will be right where I've looked a kzillion times already.

At least now I can quit worrying about it--but then I don't worry much about things anyway. I am reminded of those famous words of Alfred E Newman, 'What! Me worry?'

Keep praying for me.

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I feel your pain! Thanks for your kind comments. I need all the reinforcement I can get. You know that ATM card is under your car seat, don't you?

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*