Monday, July 20, 2009

Ask And You Will Get Your Questions Answered

If you've checked my blog this morning, you may have noticed I received a comment from Will Spoon. As I said in my previous post I had enjoyed his blog; reading about his love for cooking, and most especially the stories about his family and his childhood.

He responded, and I have added his new blog to my list in Bloglines.com. Finding new friends in the blog world is pretty easy, but it's also easy to lose some as well, simply by not being able to find them for one reason or another. And since my motto is, 'You can't have too many friends', I certainly don't want to lose any.

Who knows, I might be out in the middle of nowhere and need one of my blog friends to come to my rescue. And as I would do for them, I'm (almost)sure they would do the same for me. As scattered around this world as we are, we are a pretty tight knit bunch.

The weather is beautiful here in NE Arkansas. We are in the middle of a cool spell and the temps won't get out of the high 80's with very low humidity. I hope it's great where you are(even those of you tramping around Alaska while the rest of us have to come to work). My brother and sister-in-law will be in town tomorrow and Wednesday looking for a house. This will be the first time in our grown life, we've lived anywhere near each other. I'm excited!!!!! I have two cousins that I barely know coming to town this weekend for a visit. I'm excited about that as well!!!! It is shaping up to be a good week.

I hope you had a great weekend and are having a wonderful Monday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

3 comments:

Marge said...

Oh my dear, I have to work up here in Alaska, too! Someone has to take pictures of flowers, eagles, fish, quaint cabins, etc, and that's a lot of hard work! Besides, having to eat all those good omega 3's is hard work too! I'm going to come home so healthy!

Glad your temps are cooler. I couldn't take that heat and humidity every day. We're enjoying 50's and 60's up here.

Flea said...

How exciting for you, having your brother close by! When I moved to Tulsa two years ago, it was the best ever, finally being close to my brother again. :)

Twisted Fencepost said...

It's a little cooler here for July, too. We have been on vacation all week and it was nice that it was not sweltering hot like a normal July.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*