Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Gnome By Any Other Name


I purchased a gnome in July of last year. He's the one on the left. Took it to dinner with my friends, and had a lot of fun with it. You can read about that in this post. The other day while I was thinking about my impending trip to So. Texas, I was thinking I will have to take Jerome with me(that's what I named him). You aren't supposed to leave home without your gnome, ya know.

Then when I was getting my friend's birthday gift ready to send, I ran across another gnome about the size of mine. I purchased him and brought him to work. It was as if Jerome had found his long lost brother. They have been inseparable since. So when I take my trip, I must take them both with me.

Do you think we'll make it through customs? I guess I'll have to either wrap them really well and put them in my checked case or take them in my carry on bag. I'll have to start an album of all the places Jerome goes. Poor fellow, if he likes to travel much, he's in trouble, cause I don't go many places anymore.
PS. My software was already loaded on my pc at work, but I loaded it again. It wasn't until I watched the tutorial that I found that I had not been playing by the rules of how to connect your camera to the pc. Seems you have to turn off the camera, insert the usb cord into said camera, then plug into the port on the pc, then turn the camera on. Four simple steps. When you do the right order, works like a charm. Kinda like most other things.
Hope you are having a great Tuesday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i have over 60 gnomes and love them all yours are adorable! you might have to do like flea and let your gnomes roam without you... she has cows that have travled the WORLD!
LOL
I am thrilled you got your camera to work!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*