Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

I know most of you can finish that little poem and have had it happen to you on occasion. That was us yesterday. Remember our problem tire from day before yesterday? It got replaced, and then we ended up at AT&T trying to get Carolyn a new phone. They didn't have what she needed, and would you believe, they sent us to Wal-Mart to buy a replacement.

By this time it was getting late, so we ate linch at Julia's and came home and watched tv awhile.

We've decided to try again today so there's no telling where we'll end up.

Have a wonderful Sunday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

1 comment:

Flea said...

I got my little replacement phone online for about 30 bucks. I LOVE it! Black and white screen. No games. It makes and receives phone calls. How great is that?

Glad y'all were able to find a replacement, even if it was at WalMart!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*