Friday, March 20, 2009

And the Winner is!!!!

Before I went on vacation, I had a little contest dealing with my sense of taste and a rooster figurine. Now I think I have excellent taste, but my daughters aren't quite so sure, and my DIL is too nice to express an opinion.

Four of you answered my question of whether you thought the rooster was bought at Tuesday Morning, Big Lots, TJMaxx or Dollar General. You didn't have to be right, just a response.
Well the little rooster came from Dollar General. I had four responses, and I try to always be fair, so I put everyone's name on a slip of paper. Those who responded were Lisa, Amy, Tipper and Laura'Peach'.

Then I carefully folded them.


And had my co-worker draw one from my John Wayne coffee mug.

I know this is hard to read, but Lisa is the winner.

Oh and what did you win, you ask. Why another rooster just like the one in the picture above. I'll be mailing it in a day or two.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Pray for our country. Love one another.

4 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

AWESOME !!!! Congratulations LISA!

Lisa said...

I am one lucky duck..I mean chick. I think Memaw should do more give aways....like a trip to somewhere amazing...since I seem to be the lucky winner of her generosity. And she can come with me!!! (I emailed you last night)

Flea said...

Oh dang. I'm sorry I didn't enter the contest. That's a cute little fella.

Vintage Chicken said...

Congratulations Lisa!!

I'm off to Doller General to find one of those cuties!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*