Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do You Dance?

Did you watch Dancing With The Stars last night? I've been hooked on this show for the last 3 or 4 seasons, and this time is no different. I don't know who I want to win. I'm not terrible picky. The only time I've ever voted was when Dennis Smith(the football player) won. I voted for him. He was really good.

I have to wonder how much Steve Wosniak is paying people to vote for him. He really needs to go home and the one to follow him should be Steveo.

If I were dancing(and I have two left feet) which I fall over on a regular basis, I would still be humiliated if I went home before Wos.

I'm thinking the gal that was jilted by the batchelor may have a good shot, and of course the guy named Giles has a good shot.

The one who has impressed me most is Ty. Boy, he has come a long way.

Let me know what you think. I'm being inquisitive.

Have a wonderful Tuesday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry I am not a Dancing with the Stars watcher. I used to long time ago and watched a couple seasons, but now I don't. Probably I got hooked on a different show or something.
I can't dance, I can't sing, but I admire those who try!

Vintage Chicken said...

Oh Yes, I agree Wos needs to go!
He's not even fun to watch - it looks like he's hurting himself! I was also glad to see Denise Richards leave - I can't even elaborate on that one!

I'm not particularly rooting for any one dancer, I just have definite opinions on the ones that should leave! HA HA

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*