Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Falling Down On My Blog!

I'm behind on my blog once again. For this I am truly sorry. Things have been busy in my neck of the woods. We took Superhero to Pumpkin Hollow Saturday night. The contractor said that if anyone had told him he would ever pay money to walk around in someone's corn field, he'd have said they were crazy.

But he did anyway, and the evening not counting the gas to get us there cost him about 70 dollars. There was the cost to get in, the cost for the hayride and visiting the friendly forest, and two pumpkins. We had burgers before we got there, which is included in the 70.

But Superhero had a great time. He went through the friendly forest, then a small maze and wanted to do it again, but it was time to ride back to the starting place and home.

This next weekend there will be a petting zoo at the campus farm. It's FREE, so we're going to take the kids out to that also.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday. God Bless America! Love one another.

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I just found your blog today - and I've read back several posts already! I loved seeing the cotton. My dad sold farm equipment so I used to see cotton a lot since Sunday drives to see the crops was one of Daddy's favorite outings. And I laughed out loud at the Paul New man story. blessings, marlene

Lisa said...

Oh I am so right there with you. I am behind, I am tired, and I may not get caught up for a month or two at this rate. But I will try to get something out there in the next day or two.....sounds like you are having fun with the kido and that is the most imnportant thing. We will get caught up soon enough! Take care, and keep having fun.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*