Tuesday, March 02, 2010

So Much To Do, So Little Time



I promised yesterday that I'd have a picture of the things in my give-a-way that was won by Twisted FencePost. I mentioned that 'Twisted' won my prize, and the person I was talking to said,'you know someone named 'Twisted'? Yep that's me. I have a friend named Twisted. Without further adeiu, here is the picture. 'Twisted' will be receiving this when she sends me her mailing address.

I thought the birdhouse would remind us that soon the birds will be looking for homes in which to raise their babies. The green tea towels are for St. Patrick's Day, the little floral notepad is to list all those projects you want to finish, and the picture is one of my favorite scriptures,"Faith...Is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see".


Now it's on to my next project. Actually, I have three in mind. One is a little quilting project. It will be a wall hanging. Then, I've started a smocking project for The Banty Hen. She loves pink, so this pattern from AS&E issue 83 called Paisley something should look really cute on her. The top will be the pattern, and the pants will be solid(wonder how they'll look after she sits in a mud puddle in them?) The third thing is a sun dress from Kari Mecca's 'Sewing With Whimsy'. It has flowers made from rick rack, and I've been wanting to make something with it since I got it last year. Can you tell it takes me a while to make up my mind about projects? Oh, and I have to be in the right mood.

I hope you are having a great day today. Pray for those who are hungry and have no place to rest. Love one another.

2 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oh, I just love birdhouses! And the tea towels and the notepad will definitely be useful. That scripture is so inspirational to remind us to just believe. My Mother wanted to name me Faith, but Dad didn't like the name.
And I am honored to be called your friend!

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Cute stuff! Have a great day!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*