Monday, March 22, 2010

Same Song, Second Verse!

I know anyone who takes the time to read my blog is tired of hearing that I haven't finished my most recent project. I have 3 very good reasons, and here they are lying in front of the tv. Princess #2 looks quite the lady in her play dress and sneakers. And the pose leaves a lot to be desired. Superhero is wearing his new 'snake' boots. If you have these on when you are turkey hunting, the snakes can't bite through them. The Banty Hen is in the middle.
Saturday afternoon, the older two left, and the Banty Hen stayed. This is her Sunday morning after a Smores poptart watching Handy Manny.
As you may notice, she is in full control of the remote.
A Spiderman jug of milk will get the remote out of her hand. But she is still totally engrossed in Handy Manny.
After a bath and head wash, she got dressed and let me braid her hair.
Her hair is very fine, and not easy to braid.
She totally likes to ham it up for the camera, and says, 'take another one memaw'.
Her Mama is in Atlanta training for a new job. So that means I get extra time with both her and her brother(He's the one with the snake boots).
She let me comb her hair at least a dozen times. I french braided it, but it is so fine and silky that it didn't stay long. She was a very good girl all day long. She stayed with me Sunday night and I took her to school this morning.

I hope you had as much fun as I did. I do love me some grandchildren.

I also hope you are having a great day. Pray for those less fortunate. Love one another.

2 comments:

Mary Despain said...

Excuses, excuses. I guess if you need an excuse those are 3 of the best ones.

Twisted Fencepost said...

She's a cutie!
My hair is just like hers, very fine and hard to do anything with.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*