Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nosey Ole Me

I've decided to be nosey. Now if you know me, you know that I am not a nosey person. Really, just ask my daughters. They'll tell you that I try to mind my own business and don't usually ask questions. In fact, they get annoyed with me for not knowing all the details about things.

Now there's a good reason why I don't ask a lot of questions. If you tell me something and I attempt to repeat it, there's a good chance I'll get the facts all mixed up, so I've decided the best thing is the less I know the less I can repeat incorrectly.

But today I'm going to ask a question. If it's in print, maybe I won't get it too mixed up.

Are you getting a new outfit for Easter? If you are, then please describe it. If you aren't getting a new outfit, they why not? Is it because you are busy getting new outfits for others?

I personally am not getting a new outfit. I'm going to wear the same thing I wore last year. Why, you ask, I just don't need anything. And I'm not making dresses for the girls this year. I think this is the first year I haven't been sewing right up to Easter.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

5 comments:

Mary Despain said...

Nope, nothing new for me.

Flea said...

I got something new for the wedding a week ago and will be wearing it for Easter. There were no dresses in the stores, so I had to settle for a coral colored blouse and a black print skirt. Thanks for asking.

Marge said...

Nope, nothing new here either. I'll wear one of my 3 pairs of black slacks with a nice jacket. If I don't talk to you again, have a blessed Easter!

Vintage Chicken said...

Nothing new for me this year, but I have so many fond memories of my mother sewing my Easter Dresses during my childhood. I vividly remember her finishing the hem as we were all frantically getting ready for Church on Easter morning. It was not uncommon at all for her to be cutting out and sewing up on a late Saturday evening. Just so I would have something new for Easter Sunday...Hmm? I wonder if I could convince her to sew for me now? I doubt it! :)

tipper said...

Growing up I always got a new Easter Dress-but somehow I never did that with my girls or for me after I was married. So no new dresses for us-we'll just wear something we have. Happy Easter!!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*