Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays YUK!

I'd tell you I hate Mondays if you didn't already know that.

I hate Monday's because I have to come back to work. I try every Monday morning to come up with a reason why I'm not able to come to work. Unfortunately, Sick of work isn't a viable excuse.

That's the only reason. The sun is shining. The temp is 70. Perfect weather to be anywhere besides work.

Fortunately, I have a window so I can see what it's doing outside, which makes me hate Monday's even more because I can see why I want to be somewhere else.

Is there a day of the week you hate?

Hope you are having a great Monday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Hmm. I like all days of the week, I think. Thursday is my busiest day, but I like it just the same. Sorry.

Lisa said...

I have loved this week, the weather is sure nice. Tomorrow we are going to the azela festival and I hope to get pictures while there. It is nice to NOT have to go to work every day....but the pay sucks. (I sure do love my rooster!)

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*