Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Two Princesses

These are the Princess Sisters. They look nothing alike, but are indeed sisters who are 16 months apart. Their mom took this pictures before the Father/Daughter banquet at church. They got new dresses(which you can't see for their sweaters, but are really pretty), daddy put on his best suit and off they went. They had a great time. They also had little wrist corsages and daddy had a rose in his lapel. They felt quite grown up.
The other picture is my trees in front of the house. The reason you keep seeing these trees is that I don't have to get off the front porch to snap them. We got another 6 inches of snow during the afternoon yesterday and last night. We're off again today because what has melted a bit is now freezing on the roads making driving hazardous. Sometime soon, we'll have a spring thaw and be able to get back to work. That's not to say I'm not enjoying staying home. But I'm afraid if we continue to miss school, the kids may not get a Spring Break, and we all know how they look forward to that.
Don't forget my GIVEAWAY on March 1st.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. Pray for those who are hurting. Love one another.

6 comments:

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Just beautiful!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

beautiful and I so know what you mean about the trees... i often wonder how many different pictures I have and can take of the dogwood in the front :)
I am thrilled at the giveaway idea :) I hope i win... I am so pleased with my self i bought a tiny (Really TINY ) counted cross stitch to attempt... it is a single iris... I DID IT YESTERDAY! and mailed it to my aunt today I know she will love it! (I was off by one block but i think i covered it well LOL)

Flea said...

Congrats on post #400! And I love the photo of your girls. They're beautiful.

Marge said...

The sisters are indeed princesses! How precious they are. And I'm still waiting for pictures of them in the dresses you made them for Christmas! I take pictures of trees all the time.....one of God's most beautiful creations! And I'm planning to win your giveaway!

Blessings,
Marge

Debra said...

The little sweetie pies are so cute!

Can't believe everyone getting so much snow and ice. Stay warm and safe.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Those little princesses are adorable. Love those smiles!
We got snow over the weekend. It is mostly gone now. But it was beautiful while it lasted.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*