Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Princess #2 is almost Six!





This little gem of a girl will be six on February 5th. Her party isn't until the following Saturday. My grandchildren are all growing up. That's what they're supposed to do I know, but it's hard watching them spread their little wings and fly off to school and parties and stuff. The pictures are all Princess #2. She's about a year old in the white dress, and probably 2 1/2 or 3 in the pink hiding her eyes. She's 4 in the third picture and the last one was taken upon the loss of her first tooth late last summer. She doesn't look like a baby(although, she acts like one sometimes). She's all into dressing up and loves to change clothes often.
I got her a swim suit for her birthday even though it's only February. Her mom says she'll wear it every day until summer. I also got her a sun dress. I'm thinking her mom will put it up until she's ready to wear it, but maybe not.
She's a smart funny little girl. Gets her smarts from her daddy(my sil). I love all my grandchildren equally, but this one looks like her mother-my daughter. Her sister looks like her dad's side of the family. That might make her just a little bit special. Will I get kicked out of the grandmother's union for admitting that?
I hopeyou are having a great day and the sun is shining in your corner of the world. Pray for our country. Love one another.


2 comments:

Mary Despain said...

That first picture is toooo funny. I love the one in the pink hiding her eyes. She's such a mess. Think she'll out grow that?

Tara Smith said...

Got alll her smarts from her Daddy, huh?

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*