Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bloglines.com Going Away!!

If you use Bloglines.com to get to your blogs, you have seen this message:

As you may have heard, we are sorry to share that Bloglines will officially shut down on October 1, 2010.
More detail can be found on the Ask.com blog - http://blog.ask.com.
We want to make it as easy as possible to transport your feeds to another RSS aggregator, so below are some simple instructions:


I'm not talented at using these types of tools, so when I found Bloglines, I thought I had died and gone to blogland heaven(not really, but it's so convenient). I had added the blogs I read each day, and the nice thing about it is that as new posts are done, the blog name shows up in BOLD. That way you only click on the blogs with new information. And as we all know saving key strokes allows for more time to actually read our favorite blogs. Also, I can login to Bloglines.com no matter where I am, and presto, right there before me are all the blogs I need to see.

Therefore,I have a cry for help. If you know a great RSS aggregator, please tell me about it. I just don't think I can make it without this type of service.

I hope you are having a great day. Pray for our nice weather to continue. Love one another.

5 comments:

Tara said...

My bloglines went bonkers about 6 months ago and I moved to google reader.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I use Google Reader, too.
I hope it's not too nerve racking of a job to get it all switched.

Between Blue and Yellow said...

hi there!
I can't seem to reply to you through my blog :) I don't use a sprayer so I can't help there. I always paint by hand, and I rarely use canned spray paint, just don't like the looks of it. I can't seem to get it even like I can with a brush.
I hope this helps!
~Kathleen

Fawn said...

I also use google reader and find it to be reliable and easy to use.

Best of luck getting switched over!

Debbie said...

I'm a new visitor :) Howdy! I use google reader too and I like it. If I can do it LOL so can you, I'm sure.

I love the chair and already admire your sewing and craftsmanship!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*