Thursday, September 09, 2010

My Daughter's Birthday!!

Today is my youngest child's birthday, and even though I remembered the day, I got the age wrong. I commented on her facebook page that she is 31 today when actually she is 32. I just can't catch a break. This first picture is of her at about 6 or 7(I'm sure I'll be corrected, if that's not right).
This picture is of her in senior high.
Thirty two years ago, I was one miserable camper. It was a Saturday, my then husband was golfing, and before he left that morning, he said don't go to the hospital til I get home about 6pm. He got home about 6pm and almost to the minute, my water broke. My beautiful little girl was born about 9pm that night. I didn't believe in prolonged labor.
This last picture is her senior picture. Happy Birthday Daughter#2.

These pictures are courtesy of Princess#1. Saturday she and the rest of the grandchildren were at the house. She asked if she could take some pictures. I said sure as long as none are of me. She took 47, many of which were pictures hanging on the wall(hopefully the spiderwebs don't show up). These are 3 of the ones she took.

I hope you are having a great day. Pray for those in the wildfires out west and those in the flood around Dallas. Love one another.

2 comments:

Mary Despain said...

Riley did a great job taking pictures.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Your daughter is beautiful!
I hope she had a great birthday!!
I didn't believe in prolonged labor either. But my body disagreed.....

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*