Friday, September 26, 2008

What's on Your Agenda Today?

Many of us have places to go, things to do, and are very busy. What about you? What are you doing today?

For me, it's Friday, and I'm working today. We've already gotten the important decision of the day made and that's to go to Shorty Small's for lunch. I talked with one of my co-workers who is off today, and she is taking her cat to the vet, and then she and her mom are cleaning house.

But I don't know what the rest of you will do, so leave me a short(or long) comment and tell me what your day will include. Doesn't have to be anything exciting or earth shattering(like those trying to decide on the bail out plan in DC). And if you have any thoughts on the bail out plan, you can voice them here. I watched Fox news last night for about 4 hours, and the whole thing scares me a lot.

Hope it's a great Friday where you are. Love one another.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I haven't seen the news in days, and I have not read the paper in weeks. I get all I need to know from my blogger friends. So if it is not there then I don't know about it.

For me, I would like to go to the Fair today in Tulsa. I have bought tickets, want to go about three times ( I am retired you know!) and want to see several different things. I grew up going to the Tulsa fair EVERY year. And I have not been to it since I left home over 30 years ago. So I am wanting to go watch my niece show her heifer and the family bull. Plus I want to get some pictures. Well I have to run have a great weekend.

Vintage Chicken said...

I'm so thankful that it's finally Friday - I have exciting plans on my agenda! Now hold on to your hat - After I get off of work, I'll be heading home to fold Mt. Laundry and dream up some fabulous dinner for my children (read bologna sandwiches -if they are lucky!). Next I'll move on to the sweeping/mopping and the toilet scrubbing. Yes, yes, I know...I'm a thrill a minute! You're welcome to join me!! I promise I'll save some of the fun chores for you.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well today I have been busy around the house and on the computer-but I've kept an ear to the tv listening to the bail out or not bail out stuff. I agree it is scary.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*