Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My Little Pony, My Little Pony

We had a problem finding anyone to make The Banty Hen's birthday cake. She wanted a My Little Pony cake so I decided I would make it. I used a page from one of her coloring books to get a pattern, and make the cake.

She was very excited, and seemed very happy with it. I'm keeping her this week while her mother is in training. I figured since my son is working and has Superhero with him, they would be better off if I kept her at night. She continues to attend Discovery Island, which is 5 minutes from my work. I drop her off and pick her up in the afternoon.

Yesterday, we planted flowers in the garden. She said she would see how they looked this afternoon. I explained to her it would be several days before they came up, and I don't know if she will be able to wait. We planted hot pink zinnas that get about 36 inches tall, and mexican sunflowers which get 5 to 6 feet tall. I hope they come up and she can enjoy them.

She has a lot of energy, but has been a very good girl. We painted her fingers and toes last night, took a picture of them with my phone and sent it to her mothr.

I hope you are having a great week. Love one another.


Flea said...

Gah! Now that horrid song will be stuck in my head the rest of the day!!!

Marge said...

Cute cake! Isn't it fun to have a single grand at a time? I love giving attention to just one at a time, rather than having to spread it around the whole clan at once!

Blessings on your day.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*