Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Monday and It's Going to Rain

We had a cool, but beautiful weekend. I even vacuumed my vehicle on the inside and washed the inside of the windshield. I also took the two 4 year old grandchildren to watch their 11 year old cousin play basketball. After that it was nap time.

Then of course, it was time to come back to work on this Monday morning. Cloudy and overcast make 40 degrees feel much colder than 40 and sunshine. We've already had a couple of frosts and as you can imagine, the trees have been beautiful. I really had good intentions of taking some pictures of some of them, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

I don't know if it's the weather or if I slept wrong last night, but my head has hurt all day, and when I move my neck just right, it pops. Guess the chiropractor will fix that today when I go in. He has helped my back tremendously, which is the reason I was able to clean up my vehicle Saturday.

What did you accomplish this weekend?

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful weekend here. We went for a walk, went contra dancing and went to a b-day party. Hope your neck and head feel better soon.

Lisa said...

I was SICK all weekend and got nothing done...except watch OU play football. I have a very sore throat and a dry hacking cough that I can't get rid of. I do not like this. I think it is allergies from all the wind that has been blowing. Now we have the rain and I love it, settle things down a bit. We needed the moisture badly. Hope your neck is better!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*