Monday, July 31, 2006

Talked to My Girls

I can only go so long without hearing the little voices of my grandchildren. I talked to Ivan on Saturday and heard all about his new fish named Nemo(what else?). He went to a Nemo themed birthday party, and each child was given a fish to take home. I know there were a lot of happy mom's that day. His dad said he was relly excited when he brought it in.

He was busy eating a tomato when I called, so he didn't talk long. I'm going to see him Friday and stay until Sunday. His mom and dad are going to a Cardinal's baseball game Saturday night, so it will just be Ivan and me. He's a great little boy, and I can't wait to see him.

I spoke to Riley and Maddie today at lunch. Maddie always sings to me when I talk to her. She likes 'You are My Sunshine' and 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame'. Ivan taught us that one. The sunshine song was taught to the girls by their MeMe. Riley told me about the movie she watched this morning. Chicken Little says 'the sky is falling'. She assured me it didn't though. They will be home August 11th for a few days. That means I have to get the rest of the junk from my utility room out of the kitchen. My utility room looks great, but my kitchen is a wreck.

No comments:

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*