Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Been Forever

It's been forever since I've posted. Probably should get back on track to posting on a regular basis. My last post was June, 2011, so it has been 18 months. My grandchildren are growing. They are all in school now. One is a 3rd grader, 2 are second graders and one is in kindergarden. I also have one in high school and is a tenth grader. I am still working for the local University, and will probably never get to retire. Not unless I win the lottery. My family are all healthy, and happy and looking forward to Christmas. I hope if anyone reads this post they are having a great day, and are all being good to each other.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Welcome back! I've missed you! I haven't been posting very often either, but I sure do better than once every 18 months! Glad you are well. We are too. The greatest change in our lives is that our 26 year old granddaughter made us great grandparents in August. Abigail Lynn is a healthy, beautiful, smart, little girl and we love her so much.

Keep in touch, now!

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*