Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dreary Wonderful Day

The temperature is way too warm for December 16th, and the skies are gray and dreary, however, this is that day God set aside for us to come together as Christians and worship as a church. Therefore it is a wonderful day. I haven't been able to be in services for a while, so getting to go this morning was absolutely wonderful. I was even able to stay for class. I have really missed being in worship services. Our lesson this morning was about passion. I realize I am not terribly passionate about anything in particular. Hopefully, I'll find my passion again. We should be most passionate about our love for the one who died for us as He was passionate about us. Have a great day and love each other.

No comments:

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*