Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Off Early Today!!

We have officially been notified that the university will close at 3:00. I'm officially excited. This gives me a little time to pick up some groceries for the weekend.

I think we'll stay in tonight since Jan will have been on the road since 10 this morning and it's a 6 hour drive, and then run around the rest of the weekend and Monday.

I don't have to go back to work until Jan 5th, 2009.

Some of this time is going to be spent doing absolutely nothing. Except probaby babysitting some. My kids will have to work some, and I will most likely keep the grandchildren. And while they are tearing my house apart, I'm going to do nothing.

Hope your Friday is going great. Mine is. Pray for our country. Love one another.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Shirley, I can hear the excitement in your words. I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend and a good time off work. Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it? Merry Christmas to you and yours my dear friend.

Lisa said...

Oh I am so happy for you. Enjoy your time with your friend, stay in, stay warm, have fun talking and doing nothing. And THEN...enjoy your holiday break. It will be over all too soon.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*