Monday, August 07, 2006

Will is finally home.

My 9 year old grandson has been visiting with his dad in Mississippi, and his granny in Illinois. He was gone a total of 8 weeks, with a week somewhere in the middle at home.

Needless to say, I've missed him a lot. Will is a very sweet young man. He says please, and thank you and is very considerate. He loves everyone, especially his younger cousins. I had been to NW Arkansas to stay with my youngest grandson this past weekend. When I came back, he was home. I went by to see him. He let me hug and kiss him all I wanted to, and says he's coming to spend the night with me Friday night.

He and his mother went school supply shopping Saturday. He has a backpack crammed, jammed full of stuff that he will take to open house later this month.

One thing he brought back with him from his Granny's house is a picture of his great great grandfather on his dad's side of the family. He is dressed in his WWI attire and if you didn't know better, you'd say it was Will's dad, Richard. It is amazing how much Richard looks like his great grandfather.

No comments:

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*