Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday?

I know you can have a Wordless Wednesday, but anyone who knows me very well, knows 'wordless' just insn't in my vocabulary. So since I can't be wordless, I'll just complain today.

First, I got my taxes done the other afternoon. I have one source of income, and two houses. That is all I have to worry about for my taxes. The only thing that had to be itemized was the interest that had been paid on the two houses and the lot that is contiguous to one of the houses. We also added my property and personal tax and charitable contributions. For this, and it took about 15 minutes to do the whole thing, I was charged $176 bucks. Now I'm not a chinch, least I don't think I'm one, but I think that's a bit much. I think next year, it will be TurboTax or something.

Next, I don't know what happened to the cord that came with my camera a few years ago that you use to upload pictures to your pc without your base, so I went and spent $30 bucks on a new one, but for some reason I can't get the pictures to load. This means the pictures I was going to put on my blog today aren't there.

I've gripped enough for one day. The sun is shining and it's a balmy 65 degrees outside. I should be happy. How about you? What's your complaint today?

Hope you are having a great Wednesday. Pray for our country. Love one another.

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

cost me the same amount to get mine and mikes, corys, and marthas taxes done ... we use rhodes muurphy and have for many years...
took all of 15 minutes too...
hugs Laura

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*