Wednesday, June 08, 2011

My Little Pony, My Little Pony

We had a problem finding anyone to make The Banty Hen's birthday cake. She wanted a My Little Pony cake so I decided I would make it. I used a page from one of her coloring books to get a pattern, and make the cake.

She was very excited, and seemed very happy with it. I'm keeping her this week while her mother is in training. I figured since my son is working and has Superhero with him, they would be better off if I kept her at night. She continues to attend Discovery Island, which is 5 minutes from my work. I drop her off and pick her up in the afternoon.

Yesterday, we planted flowers in the garden. She said she would see how they looked this afternoon. I explained to her it would be several days before they came up, and I don't know if she will be able to wait. We planted hot pink zinnas that get about 36 inches tall, and mexican sunflowers which get 5 to 6 feet tall. I hope they come up and she can enjoy them.

She has a lot of energy, but has been a very good girl. We painted her fingers and toes last night, took a picture of them with my phone and sent it to her mothr.

I hope you are having a great week. Love one another.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Gah! Now that horrid song will be stuck in my head the rest of the day!!!

Marge said...

Cute cake! Isn't it fun to have a single grand at a time? I love giving attention to just one at a time, rather than having to spread it around the whole clan at once!

Blessings on your day.

*/code I added/* */ code I added/*